Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Living Outside, would be wonderful.

I've never had a blog before, but I guess I'm starting just so my family can know more about what is going on in my life, and friends too. And maybe it will help me be better at expressing myself since i have such a hard time opening up to people anyway, lol.

Sometimes I wish I lived outside. Being able to play ultimate frisbee, and have barbecues. Wearing tie-dye t-shirts with your ward... wait, I think i did that today. But I do sometimes wish i lived outside. Today I swear I felt like I was in a movie as i walked around campus with birds singing, the grass was green, and you could start to see the trees budding. Maybe this is why I'm an environmental science major... I love being outside in warm weather, and I love how beautiful the Earth is!

Today in a review I went to, we talked about what causes weather, and it just blows my mind how perfectly everything seems to work together. The fact that the Earth tilts, the theory that it does tilt (and spins) because  a huge chunk of rock rammed into it, (also forming the moon, which causes tides) and the spin causes global winds, which is why we have weather and rainforests and deserts, why we have day/night, and it just goes on and on! I'm just blown away at how perfectly complex but simple it seemed to work out.. I know it wasn't a coincidence, which makes me feel even more like I just want to be outside. Oh, how glorious!

Anyway, that's it for now. Yay, post #1. Not so exciting, but hopefully they'll get better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment